Welcome To The Arizona Cardiology Group
We are a group of twelve board certified cardiologists providing consultative cardiology care and comprehensive cardiology services to a large portion of the Phoenix metropolitan area. We also play very active roles in the teaching programs at St. Joseph’s Hospital, the Midwestern University Osteopathic School of Medicine in Arizona, and in local CME programs.
At the Arizona Cardiology Group, you will find:
- Demonstrable excellence in quality
- Proven ability to utilize testing and hospitalresources effectively and efficiently
- Strong central Phoenix, Westside, Tempe and Scottsdale presence
- Providers who understand the complexities of managed care
In our facility, we provide complete non-invasive cardiac studies including EKGs, treadmill stress tests, stress echocardiograms, Holter monitors, event recorders, non-invasive arterial and venous vascular evaluation, carotid duplex studies, echocardiograms, and nuclear stress tests.
Our laboratories are accredited through the following bodies:
- Echocardiographic Laboratory--Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiographic Laboratories, ICAEL
- Nuclear Medicine Laboratory--American College of Radiology
- Vascular Laboratory-- Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories, ICAVL.